We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shopping?

Anglesey
Level Contributor
267 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Shopping?

What type of souvenirs ,gifts etc can I buy in South Goa? I am a handbag lover! Will I be able to shop somewhere near the heritage or will I need to go to North Goa?

Mentioned in this post
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,097 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Shopping?

Thank you Badgerlad and Goatravellers, i thought i was loosing it for a minute.:-)) Gel

UK/Goa
Level Contributor
2,572 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Shopping?

You are right Mr Wolf, there is a company called High Design but they are not the ones that are sold as Hide sign in India.

There are two web pages and the later are the ones sold in India and according to their site John Lewis etc..

Maybe the things you own were not bought at the above mentioned shops but elsewhere.

Mentioned in this post
Redditch, United...
Level Contributor
10,706 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Shopping?

Still confused .-(

Anglesey
Level Contributor
267 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Shopping?

Thanks for your help. Would the bags be cheaper in Goa?. Do they also sell good copies of other makes of handbags?

Mentioned in this post
Goa
Goa
India
london
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
9,097 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Shopping?

Yes very good price plus if you have them made you can choose your own leather or you can buy ready made, but be careful that they are not plastic.if you need any more info pm me. :-))Gel

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Shopping?

I am looking forward to seeing Mr Wolfe walking into Krishna's with his trendy handbag.

17. Re: Shopping?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cansaulim
Recent Conversations