We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resort rio

scotland
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
resort rio

i'm trying to book resort rio for january but seem to have problems trying to find a company to book with. Resort rio seems to be in the thomas cook brochure but cant get prices for it. Does anyone know where i may be able to book flying from manchester

manchester
Destination Expert
for Baga, Arpora
Level Contributor
5,630 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: resort rio

Try www.travelrepublic.co.uk.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: resort rio

We have booked Resort Rio for Feb 2012, flights through Thomas Cook from Manchester and hotel through Flexible Trips via Thomas Cook.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
8,849 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: resort rio

We had a look at this place in Feb and its looks great although a bit of a hike to the beach.

england
Level Contributor
142 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: resort rio

It's in the Cosmos brochure.

england
Level Contributor
142 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: resort rio

Sorry - my mistake ! not in Cosmos brochure but I know I saw it in a brochure recently.

6. Re: resort rio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, October 02, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Arpora
Recent Conversations