We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Town to Hermanus- Lunch at a Good Vineyard?

fensterbattersea
Level Contributor
17 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Town to Hermanus- Lunch at a Good Vineyard?

Hello

we are planning the finer details of our trip in November...

Currently we have 4 nights in cape town, 2 nights in hermanus and then 2 days 2 nights in Stellenbosch and fly out the next day....

the accomodation is fixed...

and we were just wondering whether someone could recommend a Vineyard with good reputation for wine, food, views etc that we could visit for lunch on route from

cape town to hermanus? even it means a detour...

thanks in advance

stellenbosch
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Town to Hermanus- Lunch at a Good Vineyard?

Hi ,I would advise a lunch in the Hemel and Aarde wine region of Hermanus on Creation Wine's vineyard or Heaven at Newton Johnson Vineyards also in the same region. Absoluetly stunning views and great food ! Enjoy

Stellenbosch, South...
Level Contributor
4 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Town to Hermanus- Lunch at a Good Vineyard?

Hi there, I would agree with the above suggestion. If you need some recommendations for Stellenbosch, let me know - I live there and know the scene very well.

3. Re: Cape Town to Hermanus- Lunch at a Good Vineyard?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, November 23, 2012