We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine Tours

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
276 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Wine Tours

My husband and I will be staying in Stellenbosch for two nights later this year. We would like to do a wine tour and arrange for someone to drive us around so we can both indulge!

We were in New Zealand last year and when we were in the Napier area, we had a guide take us around for the day on a private tour so would love to do something similar. I also wouldn't mind if it was a group tour as long as it wasn't too large in size.

Can anyone recommend a company that will do this and pick us up from our hotel in Stellenbosch? I have seen a few on the Internet but they start from central Cape Town.

Camino Wine Tours
Beer Tastings & Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Food Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings
African Wonder Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , City Tours
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
2,954 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine Tours

Hello Fondofgoodtravel,

Tours leaving from Cape Town do also do pickups in Stellenbosch. The day rate might be slightly cheaper for someone based in Stellenbosch.

If you are stuck for someone you can try http://www.4capetours.co.za because they do private trips, but from Cape Town.

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,962 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine Tours

Sometimes we overlook the obvious. I do it myself. But, here's what the Stellenbosch Tourism Office lists for wineland tours:

stellenboschtourism.co.za/…

3. Re: Wine Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, September 16, 2009