We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Canopy Tour

Brisbane
Level Contributor
44 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Canopy Tour

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can please give me some advice regarding the canopy tour, more specifically regarding children. I have a 14 year old and an 11 year old. The website looks great and the kids are keen to do this, but advice from someone who has done this tour would be helpful. Thank you.

Selwyn Davidowitz...
Level Contributor
194 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Canopy Tour

Iloveskiing1

Happy that you are confident that all will be well if you park your car at the canopy tour offices. Just to add some more confidence may I point out that I have visited the canopy tour area more than 50 times over the past couple of years and on each occasion I have parked my vehicle around the office area. My combi type vehicle (no boot/trunk) generally has been full of visible luggage as I would be travelling from Port Elizabeth to Knysna with visitors where we would be doing the canopy tour along the way.

On all these journeys I have never ever had a problem and have always felt very confident of leaving my vehicle locked with openly visible luggage inside. May I thus add a big yes to your parking your car in the area as all will most likely be perfectly safe. Furthermore as VdC so correctly points out if your luggage is in the boot (trunk) and not visible it will be even better than what I have just described.

May I also add that you should take all valuables such as passports, wallets, driving licenses etc out of the car as well as most definitely off your body. You can place these valuables in the special security boxes provided by Treetop Canopy Tours. The last experience that you would want to go through is to lose your passport in the forest while flying through the trees.

Enjoy the canopy tour as it really is a wonderful experience and when doing the journey do not worry about what will be happening in your car as all will be safe and sound.

Selwyn Davidowitz

Very proudly part of the wonderful rainbow nation of South Africa

Mentioned in this post
Port Elizabeth
Port Elizabeth
Eastern Cape, South Africa
Knysna
Knysna
Western Cape, South Africa
12. Re: Canopy Tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 26, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Knysna