We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

de Kelders

Knysna, South Africa
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
de Kelders

I'm taking my 93 yr old Mum (very active and mobile) to de Kelders on 9th October to see the Whales (for the first time).

Where can I book to have lunch? I remember eating on the upper stoep of a nice place last year, but can't remember name or anything (except that there was a plot For Sale next to it.)

Any suggestions?

Pippa Jarman

Knysna

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
3,529 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: de Kelders

You might like to PM Bwanadave - he lives in de Kelders for several months of the year so if anyone would know, he would.

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,561 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: de Kelders

Your restaurant is Coffee On the Rocks, which has been somewhat enlarged since last year.. October 9th will be OK. Open Wednesday thru Sunday, 10AM to 5PM. Closed Mon, Tues. Just come down the hill from the first turnoff to De Kelders and turn right at the bottom of the hill. Whale numbers are lower this year - but they are still here.

3. Re: de Kelders

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:25 am, March 19, 2010