We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plannin Honeymoon all advice welcome!

Ireland
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Plannin Honeymoon all advice welcome!

Hi all Iam tryin to plan a fantastic once in a life time trip around South Africa for our honeymoon... I have been stuck to this site as it is fantastic for advice and help so if anyone can help me further I would be trilled! Thanks in advance..

Now so far I have done a good bit of research and I have planned the following itinerary see what you think!

Self Drive

5nts Cape Town (Camps Bay Retreat or Camps Bay Ridge Guest Hse (assuming Camps Bay is good place to stay should I be looking at V&A???)

2nts Le Franschhoek Hotel & spa (Looks Fab)

3nts Free (No idea where to stay or what to do here all suggestions welcome)

1nt Tsala Treetops PlettenBay (for the experience is it worth it??)

2nts Gorah Lodge & 2nts Samwari Game Reserve

or

instead of last 4days fly to Sabi Sands for 3 nts instead of Gorah & Samwari (what do you think is it worth the charter flights have a lovely place in mind Simbambili Game lodge)

Then home to Ireland and our empty bank balances!

As I said any help welcome many thanks

BogChick!

nyc
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Plannin Honeymoon all advice welcome!

Hi abcd - can I ask if you got a good deal on singita or paid rack rate? We are planning our honeymoon for Sept 2007, and would love to stay at Singita but can't afford the rates published on their website.

THanks,

jenny

12. Re: Plannin Honeymoon all advice welcome!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 24, 2009