We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

Hi all,

I'm not really sure where to post this but I will be traveling to Cape Town in September. I will most likely be there from Sept 5 - 10 or 11. I am a 31 yr single male traveling alone from the US and wanted to have dinner at The Test Kitchen.

http://www.thetestkitchen.co.za

They've received numerous awards and generally very good ratings on TripAdvisor. I thought before I made a reservation for one that I'd see if anyone else was traveling in Cape Town around the same time I was and if you'd want to meet up for dinner there one night? Thanks!

Viet

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

Hi Viet

I'm afraid that when I booked in beginning of May for this year November they were already fully booked until October, so you might find that you can't secure a booking, but who knows maybe you'll get lucky. You can also try the Potluck club maybe they still have availability.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
53 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

Thank you for the information. Just sent them an email for a dinner reservation. I guess I'll see what happens! Thanks so much.

London, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

It is amazing but hard to get a reservation for diner,ive heard lunch is easier!

Cape Town, South...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

hi Viet L

If you get stuck Let me know might know someone.

Where will you stay? that might also play a roll.

Regards

Jacquesfromsa

jacquesfromsa@gmail.com

Fordingbridge...
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

We enjoyed the Test Kitchen in March but have equally enjoyed several other restaurants in the Western Cape. We're trying the Pot Luck Club in October which our CT friends reckon has better food & is much better value.

6. Re: Interested in having dinner at The Test Kitchen (Sept)?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 23, 2015