We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Sensations/Jarat Tours

London England
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Cape Sensations/Jarat Tours

Hi

Has anybody used either of the two abovementioned tour companies for day trips in Cape Town, and is so, how was it?

Mentioned in this post
Cape Town
Cape Town
Western Cape, South Africa
Cape Town
Level Contributor
40 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Sensations/Jarat Tours

Hi - just to mention that I have been in tourism for 14 years in Cape Town and I haven't heard of them. They must either be a new operator or very small would be my guess. Maybe it would be preferable to go with some of the more established and reputable operators to be on the safe side.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Town
Cape Town
Western Cape, South Africa
London England
Level Contributor
375 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Sensations/Jarat Tours

Jarat Tours are recommended by our hotel, The Cape Grace, so I am hoping they will be ok. I wanted to get a price comparison so I searched and found Cape Sensations via the internet.

Thanks for your reply.

Mentioned in this post
Cape Grace
Cape Grace
2,255 Reviews
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape Sensations/Jarat Tours

Jarat Tours are also recommended by the Concierge at the Table Bay Hotel. We used them for one trip; their cars are chauffeur driven Mercs and cost accordingly. There are plenty of other tour companies that use minibusses and mini coaches - you pay your money and you make your choice.

Mentioned in this post
The Table Bay Hotel
The Table Bay Hotel
2,586 Reviews
Cape Town Central, South Africa
4. Re: Cape Sensations/Jarat Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 10, 2010