We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve

GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Level Contributor
80 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
New Years Eve

Further to my earlier query on Hotels, can anyone recommend a restaurant in Cape Town (nice but not too espensive - it will be the beginning of 28 days holiday so will need some money left), would like it to be in or near a spot where it is all happening, and can celebrate it with others. Many thanks.

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: New Years Eve

Hi Abby13,

we are going to Spier for new years eve after getting married in the day, it's looks reallly nice and is recommended by a soiuth african friend of mine.

hope this helps

South Africa
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Years Eve

Even better... at Spier - try Moyo.

I've been to Moyo Spier, Moyo Melrose Arch, Melrose Jhb and the food is great, the prices reasonable and the restaurants FABULOUS

Leicestershire, UK
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: New Years Eve

I would suggest The Waterfront. There are a number of restaurants here that are very good and you are in the thick of the action!

I suggest Hildebrand Restaurant, which overlooks the basin where all the little boats ply in and out of the Waterfront. Food is rather Italian based, but good service and reasonable prices with a fantastic setting.

Balthezar is also very good. Great steaks and again great setting. Service is excellent here and choice of wines incredible. The largest "wine by the glass" choice in the largest glasses!

Morton's on the Wharf is also good. Food here is based on the Deep South. Good fish dishes and great atmosphere.

Worth booking to make sure of your table.

Kind regards

Helen

Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Years Eve

That's were we are off moyo at spier , i can't wait, great way to finish the day after getting married.