We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any suggestion about good restaurant in Cape Town?

Hong Kong
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Any suggestion about good restaurant in Cape Town?

I will go to Cape Town on March alone. I hope that I can try something special for dinner but don't want to be too expensive(hope that not exceed US$10). Good snacks are also welcome to suggest. Does anyone have good suggestion about that?

Thx!

Scotland
Level Contributor
176 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any suggestion about good restaurant in Cape Town?

We have just returned from our first visit to CT and genrally found the restaurants around V&A to be very good. The one disappointment was the Belgian restaurant Den Anker where it took around an hour for our food to be served. While the waiter was friendly enough, it was probably the worst we experienced. That apart, we didn't find a lot to choose between the various restaurants on offer - all served excelent food at good prices.

Probably my favourites were Krugmann's and City Grill, both serving excellent meat courses, although the area is famed also for fish.

The cost incidently for 2 courses, with coffee and wine was around £20.

2. Re: Any suggestion about good restaurant in Cape Town?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:23 am, September 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cape Town Central