We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Selwyn wins Wanderlust award

Seattle
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Selwyn wins Wanderlust award

I happened to email Selwyn Davidowitz while he was at the airport waiting to head home to Capetown. He wrote back and mentioned that he was awarded the gold medal as one of the top tour guides in the world.

He shared his large prize winnings with the silver medalist for a charitable group of her choice and the rest of his winnings will support his favorite projects in Kayamundi township (repeating what I read on Fodors).

I am so looking forward to our time with him in early Nov. I think it will be an amazing experience.

Congratulations, Selwyn

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,500 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Selwyn wins Wanderlust award

Lovely news,

Thans for sharing it.

2. Re: Selwyn wins Wanderlust award

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 am, September 05, 2009