Greetings! Heading to Shamwari last week of August then down to CT first week of September. Here are some questions that I would love a response to:
1. Staying at The Peninsula......any comments/advice? I have heard the Sea Point area isn't safe - can anyone comment on that also?
2. Planning a Shark Cage Dive.....who gives the best tour? Is it likely we'll see sharks at this time of the year? How long of a trip is it from our Hotel?
3. Want to visit a winery.....where should we go for a day trip?
4. Fine dining in the evenings is our plan.....please give me your TOP 7 fine dining establishments in CT.
5. Besides the sharks and the winery, we're pretty open to other "must-see" and "must do's". Any suggestions? We're very athletic, up for just about anything as well as interested in the local cultures.
6. What to pack.....what is the weather like at this time of the year? Is that water warm enough for swimming? Can you also tell me what kind of electrical adaptor is required?
Thanks to all who assist.