We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New year in Edinburgh

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
New year in Edinburgh

Hi

A group of 4 of us are going to Edinburgh for new year. We have bought tickets for the Hogmanay street party but are keen to go clubbing after. None of us have ever been to Edinburgh, any recommendations? Somewhere with good music! Like funky house or anything basey.

Howick, South Africa
Level Contributor
781 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New year in Edinburgh

I rather suspect that the Camp's Bay (near Cape Town, South Africa) forum is not where this post should be?

Maun, Botswana
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New year in Edinburgh

I realise that, I didn't notice the link before posting, but don't know how to delete it...... :-/

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,685 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New year in Edinburgh

click on "report inappropriate content" and select "delete my post"

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New year in Edinburgh

You need to email TA and ask them to delete it.

See Homepage, click on quick links, (left side middle of page) then talk to us, then under policies click on reviews - editing. It will tell you to email them.

5. Re: New year in Edinburgh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, June 09, 2011