We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurant open in Cape Town on Sundays?

ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Good restaurant open in Cape Town on Sundays?

Hi all, from previous posts on yummy restaurants and from looking at your seemingly endless selection of fantastic restaurants on the eat out magazine website i have been trying to decide which restaurants i would like to eat in on our trip to cape town in October- our first night is a sunday and any restaurant i have looked up seems to be closed on sundays eg aubergine, ginja, madame zingara's. I know here in Ireland it is quite standard to be closed on Mondays and i definitely do not begrudge them a day off but does anyone know of a great restaurant which is open on Sundays please!!? I only have 3 nights in Capetown and really want to experience some of your great restaurants!

Thanks

Doopy

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,592 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good restaurant open in Cape Town on Sundays?

What about "Five Flies"?

Otherwise - the waterfront will have restaurants open on Sundays, as will Camps Bay.

2. Re: Good restaurant open in Cape Town on Sundays?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:38 am, September 06, 2009