We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Motorhome in Pilanesberg?

Wiltshire UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Motorhome in Pilanesberg?

I am planning to rent a motorhome and bring it to Pilanesberg Park. Could you please tell me if there are any restrictions on which roads I could take the vehicle? Are any roads not suitable and/or prohibited for larger vehicles such as a motorhome?

Thanks

John

Moruleng Cultural Precinct
Historic Walking Areas, Natural History Museums, Specialty Museums
Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,366 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Motorhome in Pilanesberg?

Width of the vehicle wont be a problem. People sometimes have problems with ground clearance with a motorhome, but from what I remember, all Pilanesberg roads were good, but I haven't been in a while.

Wiltshire UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Motorhome in Pilanesberg?

Thanks lamlee, I am mainly trying to confirm that I won't be restricted on where I will be ALLOWED to take a motorhome within the park. I have tried emailing the park board, but, despite several attempts, am quite unable to get an answer from them. Does anyone have a reliable email address that is actually monitored by someone?

3. Re: Motorhome in Pilanesberg?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, September 13, 2009