We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelling by road

Which St Lucia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Travelling by road

Hi

Please can you tell me how long it takes to get from Durban (Shallcross) to St Lucia, Amazulu Lodge by car?

Many thanks

Jay

Mokopane
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelling by road

Hi Jay

We travelled this distance December 2008 and it took us plus minus 2 hours

England
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelling by road

Thanks for this Walbot, much appreciated. We are due there in May this year and my son will be living in Durban. We're trying to find out how feasible it will be to visit each other. Sounds ok I think and possibly even for a day's visit. Are the roads good and are they lit at night?

Regards

Jay

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,244 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelling by road

No problem. After a long haul flight what is two hours. It's an easier drive than London to Leicester on a Friday evening by a long way.

4. Re: Travelling by road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 11, 2009