We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any feedback on the Nautical Inn?

Level Contributor
2 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Any feedback on the Nautical Inn?

We are considering staying at the Nautical Inn this summer. We have never been to Lake Havasu before. We generally like to stay in full service, upscale resorts. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,356 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any feedback on the Nautical Inn?

I went to the Nautical Inn a few years ago. I think they were refurbishing part of it when I was there. It is not the Ritz Carlton, if that's what you are looking for. But I thought it was a great waterfront property. I totally enjoyed it. And as I recall the restaurant was good too. They have all kinds of watertoy/boat rentals, but since I went in off-season that part was closed. Did you look at the website www.nauticalinn.com? As the photo on the website shows, you can keep your boat right on their private beach (if you have a boat).

Also, I liked the location. It's across the London Bridge on the "island". So it is away from the main part of town, but certainly close enough to reach in a 5-minute drive.

I think you'll find enough full service and upscaleness in this resort to enjoy yourselves very much.

1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Any feedback on the Nautical Inn?

Lake Havasu is a very relaxed atmosphere definitely not upscale five star accomidations. Queens Bay condo resort are privetly owned condos which are the nicest and cleanest place to stay in Lake Havasu. It's just like a home,with a full size kitchen 2or3bedrooms living room, pool, spa, bbq.........Nautical Inn was recently renovated I stayed there 15 years ago. It use to be a big party place so I know it got kind of run down. As far as the convenience factor of having your boat launched any where you stay in havasu you have to pull your boat out of the water by 12:00am. So if having a nice clean living space is really important to you for your vacaction you should stay at Queens Bay I have now been staying there for 13 years..................Have fun!!!!!

3. Re: Any feedback on the Nautical Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, August 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lake Havasu City
Recent Conversations
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now