We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lake havasu

Which Lake Havasu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anaheim, California
1 post
Save Topic
lake havasu

my hubby and 6 year old daughter are planning a weekend trip to Lake Havasu sometime in july. We would like to go jet skiing as well. What/Where are the best budget friendly hotels and jet rentals?

Phoenix
Level Contributor
567 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lake havasu

My husband travels there a ton for work and always stays at the Hampton Inn. They are generally nice hotels with a really nice buffet breakfast always included. Right now they are filming a movie there so many of the rooms are booked for June, but July should be ok. I am sure there are lots of jet ski rentals. Pick up a brochure in the lobby.

Ontario
Level Contributor
90 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lake havasu

Hi Nocturnalgirl,

Would your hubby know anything about Havasu Dunes Resort? We are contemplating a long stay this coming winter. Not many reviews and most are quite dated. Would greatly appreciate any infor. Thanks!

Phoenix
Level Contributor
567 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lake havasu

Hubby has not heard of Havasu Dunes resort. Off of 95 is where most of the hotels are. He said there is a Lake Havasu CA and Lake Havasu AZ.

In addition to Hampton inn he said the Agave is ok he has stayed there and Motel 8 is ok for budget.

Have you looked into VRBO.com for a long rental?

tucson az
Destination Expert
for Tucson, Arizona, Northern Mexico
Level Contributor
15,937 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lake havasu

Expect temps of 110-120 routinely in July. LHC is one of the hottest places in the US.

Lake Havasu City, AZ
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: lake havasu

Havasu Dunes is a nice place but it's down the road a bit from most of the hotels / activities. Most are located on London Bridge Road, or on the Island. The Nautical would be my recommendation, the only beachfront resort in Arizona, has a kids water playground too on the beach. The Heat hotel is not really recommended for kids. Check out my site for more info on Havasu - www.havasu-fun.com

Lake Havasu City, AZ
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: lake havasu

Havasu Dunes is a nice place but it's down the road a bit from most of the hotels / activities. Most are located on London Bridge Road and the Island. My recommendation would be the Nautical, the only beachfront resort in Arizona. They also have a kids water playground at the main beach. The Heat hotel would not be a good place for kids. Check my website for more Havasu info including where to rent jet skis and boats - www.havasu-fun.com

Lake Havasu City, AZ
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: lake havasu

Havasu Dunes is a nice place but it's down the road a bit from most of the hotels / activities. Most are located on London Bridge Road and the Island. My recommendation would be the Nautical, the only beachfront resort in Arizona. They also have a kids water playground at the main beach. The Heat hotel would not be a good place for kids. Check my website for more Havasu info including where to rent jet skis and boats - www.havasu-fun.com

Lake Havasu City, AZ
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: lake havasu

Havasu Dunes is a nice place but it's down the road a bit from most of the hotels / activities. Most are located on London Bridge Road, or on the Island. The Nautical would be my recommendation, the only beachfront resort in Arizona, has a kids water playground too on the beach. The Heat hotel is not really recommended for kids. Check out my site for more info on Havasu - www.havasu-fun.com

9. Re: lake havasu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:06 pm, December 07, 2009
10. Re: lake havasu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 06, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lake Havasu City