We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Speakers

Which Lake Havasu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Speakers

Does anybody know where I can rent speakers for the weekend for my houseboat?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,109 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Speakers

craigslist

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Speakers

I tried looking, but could not find anything. Do you know if there are any companies around that will rent speakers for the weekend? My friends and I are taking a houseboat out in March and I wanted extra speakers.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
56,379 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Speakers

Are you flying into LV or PHX? Look there. You won't find anything in LHC. Or bring a mini Ipod system. They're as good as anything these days.

chicago, illinois
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Speakers

Flying into Vegas for one night and then will be in the Havasu for two nights. We have done this trip once before and last time we saw some people bringing speakers on to their boat so I thought we could just rent it somewhere.

The sound system on the boat was not the greatest, but if we can't get them, its not a big deal.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Speakers

Try some of the pawn shops in vegas. I found some awesome cheap stuff the last time I was there.

6. Re: Speakers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, October 13, 2009