We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

river ride

Which Lake Havasu City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancaster
1 post
Save Topic
river ride

Does any one know how long it takes to ride down the river from the Avi to the London Bridge?

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: river ride

HI Taramee

You mean driving from The Avi on Needles hw west of the Colodado River? We have not done the stretch between The Avi and Needles yet but we will later this year that's why I know sometihing about it.

The trip from The Avi to LHC can take 1.5 to 2 hours. You can take I 40 from Needles but you also can continue driving along the river to Topock on byways but you'll need a detailed map because there are some dead end parts. You also can cross the river in Needles and continue on 95. Count on at least 1.5 hours.

I'm interested in your experience so maybe let me know. Thx in advance!

Tet

southern, ca
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: river ride

actually I meant to ride in a boat. I guess I should have made that clear.

Would you know ?

Uden, The...
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: river ride

Ahhhh, no bike but a boat!!

Try: lasvegasboattours.com/vegas_boat_tour.html or google the Colorado River websites. Much info on the net.

southern, ca
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: river ride

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: river ride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 04, 2009