We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Naledi webcam!

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Naledi webcam!

For anybody wishing or hopefully going to stay at Naledi the much awaited webcam is now live

…africam.com/wildlife/naledi_iframe_player.p…

Just cannot wait to visit now

Nick

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Naledi webcam!

I have never heard of Naledi, however I can recommend taking a look at the Tembe we cam. You have a great chance of seeing some of Africa last genuine Tusker elephants. There is nearly always game at the water hole and recently I have seen both lions & wild logs hunting.

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Naledi webcam!

I have checked that webcam also out mark....naledi is in Balule reserve I think

Just seen you are very near to me

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Naledi webcam!

Ah ok thanks, I am afraid I only really know KwaZulu Natal as my wife originates from there. Yes you are not that far at all. Have you been to KZN?

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Naledi webcam!

Hi mark...no in a word..we were going to do a bit more than we are able to do this time. This will be our first visit to South Africa so we are very excited

We will definately be going back so we may be looking at other areas

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
1,870 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Naledi webcam!

OK well have a great time. We love KZN and sharing all that the province has to offer. Its an under visited & under marketed province.

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

6. Re: Naledi webcam!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, November 02, 2014