We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights safari

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
998 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
2 nights safari

We fly from Livingstone. We have 2 nights. Want the best safari experience. Where should we stay for 2 nights. DO not mind self drive. Luxury is not important. Do not mind staying outside the park. Please recommend. How long will it from airport. We fly on 13 April and fly back on 15 April to George.

Vula Tours
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Eco Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Safaris, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours
Outlook Safaris
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Moriti Private Safaris
Safaris, Private Tours, Multi-day Tours
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
998 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 2 nights safari

Will it be possible to do Blyde River Canyon and reach airport on time? Do you know any tour operator conducting this tour from 5am to 9am.

Hazyview, South...
Level Contributor
3,820 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 2 nights safari

you can drive that easily yourself. Guided tours only start at 8h30 till lunchtime of full day.

You could see the Pinnacle, God's Window and the Berlin and Lisbon Falls and then should make your way to the airport. But that only when starting at 5 in the morning from either Hazyview or even closer. Graskop.

I would not do it, but as you seem adamant to see us much as possible, go for it.

Klaus

-Owner Abangane-

Hazyview

Mentioned in this post
Berlin
Berlin
Germany
Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
998 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 2 nights safari

Thanks. Will be possible to leave one or 2 of your listed item and fit in Bourke's Luck Potholes. I was most interested in seeing this. Picture looks amazing. Will be starting from Hazyview

Edited: 3:38 pm, December 23, 2012
Hazyview, South...
Level Contributor
3,820 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: 2 nights safari

You may manage but I doubt they will be open that early.

Klaus

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
998 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: 2 nights safari

Hi, thanks. It opens at 7 am. So what all should I see in the given time? How much time is required at each spot?

Also from where can I book evening safari i.e. 17:00 to 20:00? What is cost of it?

16. Re: 2 nights safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 26, 2013