We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No availability in Kruger rest camps!

Cheltenham, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
No availability in Kruger rest camps!

I am going to Kruger over the Easter bank holiday weekend (bad timing I know but it is for reasons beyond my control) and having spent a while researching the various rest camps I have now found that they are all completely booked up!

I have considered the option of private lodges but they all seem to be way out of my budget.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to stay just outside the park that provide easy access to the park? I don't want to spend hours just getting to the gate each day.

Thanks in anticipation.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No availability in Kruger rest camps!

Try contacting one of the travel agents in the area. We have used Siaybona who have been very helpful. Good luck. You can also find other agents by doing a search - rhino africa is one I think??

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
190 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No availability in Kruger rest camps!

Also try the companies - Travel in Africa and African Travel

3. Re: No availability in Kruger rest camps!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, September 19, 2009