We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zulu Nyala side excursions

Palm Beach, Florida
3 posts
Zulu Nyala side excursions

We are staying at Zulu Nyala for a week. Any suggestions for the tours we should pick? The hotel has a long list but we don't know which ones are good.

14 replies to this topic
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
964 posts
35 reviews
11. Re: Zulu Nyala side excursions

Thank you Mark! Is there a time during the year or certain months that you notice it is more crowded? Since we are in the initial planning stages we are still trying to choose dates but our schedule is pretty flexible and prefer to go when it less crowded.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
52 reviews
12. Re: Zulu Nyala side excursions

Hi and no problem. I like winter, May to August. SA summer months are busy with school holidays and very hot. Try and avoid December & January.

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
6,911 posts
21 reviews
13. Re: Zulu Nyala side excursions

It will never feel crowded except S Africa holidays, Easter and the festive season. If game viewing is important, May-Oct is generally best but if beach, mountain, other KZN activities most important, other times are better.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
964 posts
35 reviews
14. Re: Zulu Nyala side excursions

Thank you for the information.I didn't realize that the auction has an expiration date of 2 years. So now it looks like we will be going in either March or April. We have to go before the end of April 2019 so I really need to start planning! :)

Reply to: Zulu Nyala side excursions
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted