We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

loding, activity options

Spokane, Washington
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park, Spokane
Level Contributor
3,515 posts
114 reviews
loding, activity options

Seems to be a bit hin for info for this park......Staying Zulu Nyala, booked for 6 nites, but really looking at leaving after 4 and getting 2-nites in Hluhluwe. Hilltop gets lots of notes, but wondering what other options. Prefer enclosed lodge/cabins to tents (she prefers.....) Assume game drives primary activity, anyone do walking safari during the day also?

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
2,298 posts
52 reviews
1. Re: loding, activity options

Hello and I know next to nothing about Zulu Nyala but am familiar with the surrounding area. Hilltop is nice although a little commercial. The best way to experience Hilltop is to self drive. There are game drives and game walks, however when I was there a few weeks ago it said that no game walks were available and I can't remember the date they were going to restart? You could take a look at: Amakhosi, Phinda, Mkuze Falls, all pvt reserves in the area. Then there are various lodges in the Zululand Rhino Reserve. For something a little different White Elephant offers boat safari's as does Makakatana Bay. There are several options but it depends what excursions you do from Zulu Nyala, your budget and what you want from another lodge?

Mark - Owner - SafariKZN

2. Re: loding, activity options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, April 03, 2018