We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

hyderabad
Level Contributor
72 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

Hi,

I want to have a chauffeur transfer for a roundtrip between Johannesburg Airport to Sun City. I have spoken to all possible cab and travel operators and I have got the best quote from sandtontaxicabs. They are providing me a Hyundai Tucson. I googled about them a little and have heard no reviews (neither good nor bad) about them anywhere on the web. I feel they are very much reliable but the reason I am being a little sceptical is because there addresses are different on different websites. Also they do not have a corporate mail id, which is inline to their website. All the communication is being done through gmail.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mentioned in this post
Johannesburg
Johannesburg
Greater Johannesburg, South Africa
Sun City
Sun City
North-West Province, South Africa
McKinney
Level Contributor
4 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

Yes this company is very reliable. I hired a car and driver for two days. The driver was great and on time everyday. I would highly recommend this company.

toronto
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

Hi there

Did you use sandton taxi cabs. I'm looking for a reliable taxi service in jhb. Any feedback is appreciated

Thanks

McKinney
Level Contributor
4 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

Yes I utilized their services for 2 days, they were excellent, on-time each day, great service. I will highly recommend them

toronto
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

Awesome. Thanks for the quick response.

Newark, New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

Yes, this company is reliable. We organized an international event with many delegates flying in from other countries. They handled the pick-up and drop-offs for us with ease.

16. Re: Is sandton taxi cabs a reliable company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 21, 2016