We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer time for Swazi flights

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Madrid
Level Contributor
141 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer time for Swazi flights

Hi,

I arrive in Johannesburg at 10.20(Swiss Air) and have a flight to Manzini(S.A.A) at 12.40.I have to collect my luggage and check it in for the Swaziflight. Will I have to change terminals? And more importantly, will I have enough time?

Many thanks

Pickering, United...
Level Contributor
3,233 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer time for Swazi flights

Why do you have to collect your luggage? Check with the airline but since SAA and Swiss Air code share you should have been ticketted all the way through. Therefore you should be able to send baggage straight through. Manzini is not in SA so you won't have to clear customs or immigration in Johannesburg as you are simply transitting to Manzini.

2. Re: Transfer time for Swazi flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 08, 2014