We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soccer at Peter Mokaba Stadium

Oslo, Norway
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Soccer at Peter Mokaba Stadium

Hi. I would love to experience a soccer game in J´burg with Your lovely dances and vuvuzelas(!) Kaizer Chiefs plays at P Mokaba Stadium 3 april - and is there tickets to buy at the stadium? and is it safe for europeans to visit??

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soccer at Peter Mokaba Stadium

Hi,

After your experience, you may end up with a Vuvuzela induced head ache!

Tickets are usually available at the stadia, but be advised, rather book ahead of time, on line, at Computicket, to avoid disappointment, if they are sold out ( Often happens for important matches).

It is safe for Europeans, and Americans, and Africans, and Australians, and Indians, etc etc..

Be aware, thought, that the Peter Mokaba Stadium is a little way out of Johannesburg.

In fact, it is in another city, Polokwane, about 300 Km ( 3 to 4 hour drive), north of Johannesburg.

Enjoy!

Oslo, Norway
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Soccer at Peter Mokaba Stadium

Thnx Gavin,

Very useful information and sounds welcoming for me ;-) Looking very much forward to visit J´burg - for my first time in South Africa.

All the best and happy eastern

3. Re: Soccer at Peter Mokaba Stadium

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 25, 2014