We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Different Gold Reef City Tickets

singapore
Level Contributor
28 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Different Gold Reef City Tickets

May I know what is the difference among the following Gold Reef City entrance tickets : 1) R 160 ticket 2) R 240 Heritage tour ticket and 3) R85 Mine ticket?

If I would like to go down to the gold mine and take the rides as well, which ticket should I buy ? Noticed that only the R160 ticket is available online.

Thanks!

11. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 28, 2013
12. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 pm, February 28, 2013
2 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

If we are 25 did we get discount

Rustenburg, South...
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

what is your entrance fee for 2013?

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

suggest you check the website.

Google is your friend

goldreefcity.co.za/theme_park/…Pricing.aspx

1 post
Save Reply
16. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

Me and my friends are planning to cme to gold reef city what should we do.do we book tickets online?

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

You can generally buy tickets at the gate, so you will not have to book online.

HOWEVER:

What I suggest you do, is access the website a few days before you intend visiting, to check that tickets are available for the day of your intended visit.

On very rare occasions, tickets are not sold at the gate, because the entire venue has been booked for a specific function, or large group ( I have come across this only 3 times, but it is wise to check).

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
13 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

Hi

There is a family discount for two adults and two children - not sure of the price but you save a little. Perhaps contact them directly for group discounts.

Would recommend that you buy your tickets beforehand from computicket to save you queuing at the theme park especially if its a public holiday

19. Re: Different Gold Reef City Tickets

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Johannesburg