We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfortable Coach Flight from US

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
california
2 posts
Save Topic
Comfortable Coach Flight from US

Could you please recommend your favorite coach class airline for comfort and that might be reasonably priced too. I know that Emirates is really nice, but the price is out of my league!

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
3,989 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfortable Coach Flight from US

??????????????????????

Tempe, Arizona
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
Level Contributor
8,364 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfortable Coach Flight from US

I have been using the Delta nonstop between Atlanta and Johannesburg and paying the extra cost to sit in Economy Comfort. (Just got back yesterday, in fact). More leg room, more recline, plus you select your seat on Delta when you buy your ticket.. no need to wait till 24 hours before flight time. delta.com/traveling_checkin/inflight_service…

Delta's partner airline, KLM, also shows up in the delta.com booking system and it has Economy Comfort and seat selection also. Sometimes KLM will be the cheapest, or nearly so, of all the airlines.

3. Re: Comfortable Coach Flight from US

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 10, 2013