We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 time flights

melbourne
Level Contributor
111 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
1 time flights

Hi, was wondering how reliable this airline is. Flights are a lot cheaper than BA or SAA. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

1. Re: 1 time flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:11 am, September 17, 2018
Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 time flights

Hi there

I have to agree that 1Time Airlines is really good. Much cheaper with their prices and really reliable. You can go to this website for more details, www.travelstart.co.za .

Best Regards

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 time flights

Agree with the other posts. 1time airline is absolutely fine. No frills, similar to Kulula.com. Try registering online for excellent specials which come up from time to time and they may co-incide with your trip..

Cape Town, South...
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
684 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 time flights

I wish a no frills airline would fly to Hoedspruit or Phalaborwa - R1700 one way if you fly SAA

Cape Town Central...
Level Contributor
3,261 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1 time flights

Hi Graham

I second that thought.

Regards

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

melbourne
Level Contributor
111 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1 time flights

Thanks everyone for the replies. Will go with them saving me $1600 total. Cant argue with that.

7. Re: 1 time flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, June 22, 2013