We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report and pictures from safari at Djuma Vuyatela at...

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
193 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report and pictures from safari at Djuma Vuyatela at...

Hi

My wife and I had the pleasure of going on a wonderful safari at Djuma Game Reserve located in the Sabi Sand Game Reserve near the Kruger Park in South Africa. I have posted a trip report with some pictures on this page: gardkarlsen.com/djuma_vuyatela_safari.htm

Please get in touch if you have questions or comments about our safari :-)

Regards

Gard

http://gardkarlsen.com

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
195 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report and pictures from safari at Djuma Vuyatela at...

I thoroughly enjoyed your holiday report Gard-very well written and it makes me want to book the first plane out of Australia! I'm thinking of taking my 2 sons (16 & 12) on a safari next year-hopefully it's safe enough-you don't always hear great things about Jo'burg and that's where we would have to fly in to. I find the price fairly reasonable since it includes pretty much everything and what an experience-you can't get that anywhere else and you only live once! Better start saving my moneybecause we also want to get to Norway one day! Mum and Dad went a couple of years ago and haven't stopped raving about it!

Cheers from Australia!