We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Hotel

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Hotel

Hi All,

I am planning a two week trip to South Africa. I will be flying in and out of JNB Tambo. I will be arriving on a flight getting in around 9:00 PM. I am planning to leave in the morning for Capetown. Is there a hotel in the airport itself for me to spend the night. I see one for international transit but don't think this works for me to continue on to Capetown in the AM. Any suggestions?

Thanks so much for your usual great help!

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
Level Contributor
661 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Hotel

There are several hotels at and near the airport.

Suggestions will depend on your budget. You can do a search in this forum for lots of previous conversations on airport hotels, or look through the hotel reviews on the TA site.

Michigan, USA
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Hotel

Thanks. I caught the other qustions and answers after I posted. DUH!!!

3. Re: Airport Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:42 am, June 18, 2013