We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jo'berg airport hotel

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ballyclare
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Jo'berg airport hotel

I am meeting my daughter in Jo'berg airport but she arrives the previous night. Is there a budget hotel close to the airport where she could stay?

Val

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
985 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jo'berg airport hotel

Your daughter may be better in a bed and breakfast establishment rather than a budget hotel and to find one near the airport, you could try this website - www.sa-venues.com/bandb/ga_kempton_park

Otherwise there is the City Lodge a couple of kms from the airport which is quite reasonably priced. www.citylodge.co.za.

Right down the line is the Formule 1, again a few kms from the airport. I wouldn't recommend this though for a woman on her own. I may be unfair though as I haven't stayed in one, but if it's a hotel you're after, then the City Lodge is the one to go for.

There are two Holiday Inns also right at the airport, but not they are not known as budget hotels.

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jo'berg airport hotel

Hi neill,

I will be happy to host your daugther for the night. You can e-mail me with the date and details if you like.

Theresa.Baatjies@Computershare.co.za

Ballyclare
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jo'berg airport hotel

Theresa

Are you a B&B and is it near the airport?

Thanks

Neill

Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Jo'berg airport hotel

Hi Neill,

E-mail me on the address I supplied.