We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wow- thats great service froma shuttle/ transfer company

South Africa
2 posts
Save Topic
wow- thats great service froma shuttle/ transfer company

Guys

I recently was in SA and up in gautneg.

I was so impresses with one of the shuttle companies there. its aclled autoporters shuttle services.

The driver told me they a new compnay trying to make it slowly but he says there just so much competition, i told thats whats going to make you better then the rest.

I landed in JOzie, is that how they say it, all to my surprise my mom txted me and told me call "autoporters shuttle, i found them on the net"

here i am thinking oh, its some cab service, the driver waits for me 30min after i called and tells "goo day to you madam, where can autoporters transport you to... " wow. well spoken english and great service.

He took me in a neat clean, vehicle, i read the morning paper and was just so eager to be in gautneg. The driver an absolute darling. he even bought me a cup of coffee and they didnt charge me for it , i paid like $30 dollars for the transport. next time i'm in sa i will defnitely call you guys. thank autoporters for the great service.... good luck with everything in the future

here's the site if you interested in contacting this shuttle and airport transfer company. www.autoporters.co.za

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,149 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wow- thats great service froma shuttle/ transfer company

Great stuff. We'll look forward to future enthusiastic travel recommendations.

2. Re: wow- thats great service froma shuttle/ transfer company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, September 17, 2009