We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Hi there! I am visiting the Eastern Cape from 21 January for couple of weeks on my own. Looking for some one travelling during the same time and keen on some company for sight seeing etc...

Mentioned in this post
Eastern Cape
Eastern Cape
South Africa
Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
Level Contributor
6,494 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Are you young. If so use the Baz Bus. www.bazbus.co.za I am sure you will find travel buddies along the way.

Edited: 11:06 pm, January 07, 2012
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Thanks for the top tip. Will certainly consider Baz bus. Cheers

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Hi Princi,

It looks like I might be travelling through the Eastern Cape, and then possibly through KZN, towards the end of January / beginning of February on business (and getting a bit of a break at the same time). Msg me if you're keen on tagging along for some of it.

Mentioned in this post
Eastern Cape
Eastern Cape
South Africa
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Dear Bushkid

Many thanks for replying my post. You seem to know the place fairly well reading throught your posts. I am on a short visit to the hospital in Umtata and have a weekend free (as far as i know) and would be keen to make the most of it. 28 - 29 Jan. Let me know if you are planning anything nearby then.

cheers

Bathurst, South...
Level Contributor
1 post
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Hi Princi, come and visit us at the Historic Pig and Whistle Inn. The place has been noted in David Bristow's book "been there Done that" (Struik)

Gavin Came Owner

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

Tempting...will let you know. cheers

7. Re: Looking for travel buddy in Eastern Cape

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, February 26, 2013