We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sundance/Tartesso/Verrado?

Willow Springs...
3 posts
Save Topic
Sundance/Tartesso/Verrado?

Any advice on a decent area to live in Buckeye? We are relocating there in a couple of months and will be buying a house.

I've heard that Tartesso is decent but a bit secluded, Verrado has had good reviews too, but we are getting a lot of new houses sent through to us by our realtor for Sundance. Is this a new subdivison? I can't seem to find any reviews on the area. All I know is it's by a golf course.

I was originally leaning towards Tartesso, I don't mind being a bit out there, but some of the houses in Sundance look amazing, so just wondering what the deal is cos they are so cheap?!

Thanks ~ Andrea

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
6,343 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sundance/Tartesso/Verrado?

Verrado's very nice. Secluded but still accessible and more in the foothills of the White Tanks. Sundance abuts I-10, which you can take however you'd like. It's also more in the valley and adjacent to farms. Sundance is in Buckeye proper while, I believe, Verrado is not (although that may have changed recently), which would affect what you pay in taxes.

2. Re: Sundance/Tartesso/Verrado?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:58 pm, April 15, 2008
Get answers to your questions about Buckeye