We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kayak overnight trips

Which Valdez hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
upstate New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
kayak overnight trips

We are looking to do a 3 day camping or lodge kayak trip with one of the outfitters in Valdez the end of August. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance!

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
6,894 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kayak overnight trips

The 2 outfitters I've heard good comments on are Pangaea and Anadyr.

pine hill, nj
Level Contributor
291 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kayak overnight trips

My very first kayak/camping trip was out of Valdez with Pangaea. We had a fabulous time and it was catalysis for many kayaking?camping trips up there.

They were very easy to deal with, great guide, we felt very safe, and it was a personalized trip. message me if you have any other questions. Happy Travels.

upstate New York
Level Contributor
20 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kayak overnight trips

Thank you. We were looking to do a 2 day overnight but see most of the overnights are for 2 nights and 3 days. I think we will stay in town and do the Columbia Glacier one day and Soup Glacier the other. Does that sound worthwhile to you? They look to be quite different trips.

thanks again

4. Re: kayak overnight trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 14, 2013