We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Campgrounds

Somerset,CA
1 post
Save Topic
Campgrounds

When you are in Tok make time to stay at the Sourdough Campground. I had *fun* while I was there. They have a cafe where you can enjoy a sourdough pancake buffet. They also have dinner and entertainment in the evening. The Pancake Toss is a "must". An added bonus is the unmetered, clean showers.

Atlanta
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Campgrounds

Where's Tok?

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Campgrounds

Tok is 90 miles from the Canadian border. If driving, you MUST pass through Tok. The only other was in or out of Alaska is by ferry.

plovdiv
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Campgrounds

hello . Monacocoach.

I want to ask you something about life in Tok. I will go there next summer. Can you tell me your email ?

thanks

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
666 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Campgrounds

My friend Donna owns Winter Cabin B&B in Tok. She is also a wonderful auther. Look her up on the internet as she has a forum where she will answer your questions.

kansas
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Campgrounds

Sourdough Campground is the best. We had so much fun there. We planned on one night in Tok and ended up staying three. Ken is hilarious and the pancake toss is a must! It was one of the highlights of our trip. Thanks Ken and Ann!

Janet and Bob, Kansas

6. Re: Campgrounds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 15, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tok