We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Marsa Alam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
united kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

What's the weather like at the moment?

Royston
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

According to my app it's mid 20s during the day and mid teens at night and sunny. Wish I was there now!

THJ
UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Sat in Marsa now. It's been about 22 for the last few days but quite windy. Maybe 15 at night. Today was warmer at 25 and the wind has died down a bit.

THJ
UK
Level Contributor
38 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Sat in Marsa now. It's been about 22 for the last few days but quite windy. Maybe 15 at night. Today was warmer at 25 and the wind has died down a bit.

united kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Ooh thank you now I have a good idea what to pack x

cheersmateStockport
Level Contributor
79 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Just got back from Marsa, the weather has been a little mixed, we did have rain for part of a day!!!! But it has brightened up and is getting warmer. You will probably need a cardi for the evenings. Enjoy.

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam