We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

Hawarden, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

This hotel is new for first choice this winter and i was wondering if anyone had heard of it. I cant find any more info on it and wondered if it had been under another name. Thinking of going in Nov. Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Royston
Level Contributor
1,930 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

There are good reviews for it on here. I've not heard if it, but at least it's been built!

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,118 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

there is the link to the reviews

but there is a warning from TA , that they think the reviews have been manipulated

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g311425-d1174…

Edited: 4:58 pm, March 29, 2011
Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

They are not the same ! The Sentido Oriental is located about mid-way between Port Ghalib and El Quseir while the Oriental Bay is as new hotel that opened last year in November and is located near Marsa Alam towm. Here are a couple of reviews in german on Holidaycheck : http://www.holidaycheck.com/hotel-reviews_Hotel+Oriental+Bay-ch_hb-hid_238254.html

(the review in english is in the wrong place)

Edited: 6:15 pm, March 29, 2011
Marsa Alam, Egypt
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

i just want to say that the hotel was opened in Nov 2010

it has 4 pools games room kids club privat beach over looking to one of the best bays in marsa alam , very good spa , main restaurent , two specialty restaurent , tennis court clay ground , relaxing area , shopping center

you can give it a try

Edited: 11:42 am, April 21, 2011
Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

Let me know how you get on as I am thinking about going in May next year. My favourite is Tulip that I have been to 4 times and 3 Corners is good too. I am unable to get to the Tulip as Thomas Cook think it is hilarious to either cancel or move the flights to another airport. This year they cancelled it so we are looking at others. Let me know and have a good time. The sea is beautiful for snorkelling and the people are lovely. We used to see dolphins every day out following the boats or just passing by, turtles, blue spotted rays........you'll love it.

Regards,Candi Fellows

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
190 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

Has anyone been yet or has anyone found out any more info? Hoping to book for next year.

Thanks

T

Warsaw
Level Contributor
43 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

Anybody been there already? I try to find out more about rooms there, thinking to book for July or August...

Any info would be welcome, not only about rooms types (I see in reviews there are suites - but what about standard rooms? how they look like? or all rooms there are suites?)...

Somerset,
Level Contributor
66 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

Hi Warsaw

Not sure if you are in the UK, but if you are First Choice have got some excellent deals on it at the moment, there are about 20 reviews of it on here, most of them good.

When you put Oriental Bay Marsa Alam into the review box it seems to bring up about three oriental Bays so you need to check that you have the right one.

There are about 40 photos that people who have stayed there have uploaded, and you can check them against the ones on the First Choice web-site and it seems to be the same hotel - about 20 pictures on FC website including the different rooms.

Edited: 4:14 am, February 01, 2012
9. Re: Oriental Bay Hotel Marsa Alam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:42 am, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam