We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

snorkeling

Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
snorkeling

Hi, I and 2 other women will be on the Paul Gauguin cruise in Dec 2009. The ship will stop in Fakarava for 1 day. We will dock at 8am and leave at 6pm. The only excursion our ship offers is going to the pearl farm. The 3 of us would love to do some nice snorkeling. And, if there is enough time-maybe see the pink sand beaches and the village or the birds. Don't know if there is time to do it all-LOL Any suggestions would be great! And, a name of a reputable vendor. Thanks! Sonja form Florida

minneapolis
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: snorkeling

Going on Paul Gaugin Dec 28 and would like to do same with my adult family.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,181 posts
178 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: snorkeling

I can't comment on the price or quality of these excursions but it is a place to start.

havaiki.com/excursions-fakarava/pension-faka…

3. Re: snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 13, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Fakarava