We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Topic
How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

I have tried unsuccessfully. Anyone know how I can contact him to get his schedule?

Bora Bora, French...
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

I will send you a PM with his cell phone #.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

I have been trying to contact him as well. The email address I have is polynesiaislandtours@mail.pf. Is there a better email? If not, I would be interested in the number as well! Many thanks. Christine

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

Is there a functioning email address? Wanting to coordinate for our upcoming trip in September. Thanks!

Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

Does anyone have a functioning email for Azdine? I am trying to coordinate for our upcoming trip in Sept. Any updated information would be greatly appredciated! Thank you!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

Here you go: Email polynesiaislandtours@mail.pf

Tel 29.66.60 or 67.56.02. Best way to reach him is by telephone. He says his email is screwed up and he is not getting email.

Fair warning though: I arranged a hike for my husband and I during our honeymoon in May 2014. The concierge at the St. Regis confirmed our hike a few days before. The day of we took the boat to the main island. Azdine never showed and we could not get in touch with him nearly all day. It pretty much ruined our day, and we were both very disappointed and frustrated. I really wanted to do the hike still (my husband did not since he was mad we were stood up), and made arrangements through the hotel for another day. Azdine apologized but offered no real reason why he did not show up. He offered us a slight discount if we rebooked. So we rebooked. The next morning it had been raining. We had not heard from Azdine so we had the hotel call him before trekking over on the boat once more. We did not want a repeat of the day before. When the hotel called, Azdine cancelled the hike. Not sure what would have happened if we had not called. We were going to book it once more on our last day, but by that time, we just gave up. It had become more hassle than it was worth. I'm still bummed that we never did the hike. I was really looking forward to it and my travel agency went out of their way to connect us with Azdine because he is not an easy guy to reach. The hotel at the St. Regis told me they refuse to work with Azdine because he is not very dependable and is flaky. Apparently, this is not the first time. I'm not saying dont do the hike. Just reconfirm your plans a few times and definitely the day before and day of. You do not want to trek over there and then be a no-show.

Bora Bora, French...
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

You could try: Bora Bora Mountain Trek 87 72 98 45 eric.pelle@mail.pf ~ If that does not work, PM me and I will see if I can find someone local to guide you.

7. Re: How to contact Azdine about valley of tht kings tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, August 22, 2015