We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help,please

rox
vancouver.ca
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
help,please

What's the cheapest way to go to Tahiti? Could you recommend

any cheap travel site. I am leaving from L. A.

Thank you.........

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help,please

Hi Rox, where are you staying? it's going to be much more expensive to stay and eat there then the flight. Call One Stop Travel (south pacific express) in S.F. They have an 800 number. (sorry I don't have it handy) Ask for Veneeta and tell her her Fiji customer Mark sent you. She has great airfares. Let me know what happens. Cheers, Pub

rox
vancouver.ca
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: help,please

Thank you for your advice, but the problem is that we live in Vancouver, Canada and we can go from Seattle or L, Angeles.

I have to find a deal from those cities.Thank you...

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,302 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help,please

Many south pacific airfares have a included price for a nearby city. Airfares from S.F. to L.A. and back are always included in the international leg of the journey. Don't know about your location. Still call Veneeta.

4. Re: help,please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:22 pm, March 25, 2005