We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Nui OWB requests

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
329 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Nui OWB requests

We just asked our TA to request 314-311 section. We thought this would be the best option for regular OWB.

Can anyone comment on that area??

Water depth

Water colour

Ocean life

Views

Texas
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hilton Nui OWB requests

We were in 325. Fun snorkeling, good view of sunset, water at our ladder was about chest deep on my husband who is 5'8". It was deeper as we ventured out. Sorry, I do not know about the other rooms

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
329 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hilton Nui OWB requests

Thanks!

Asheville
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hilton Nui OWB requests

Great location in the 300 series. Get one facing west. Ours--335--had nice water depth and awesome fish. Its paradise.

Dallas,Texas
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hilton Nui OWB requests

You for sure want to face west. Great sea life, incl rays and octopus. We were in 331.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
329 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hilton Nui OWB requests

Facing west isn't much of an option for regular OWB. The only options are 336 & 337. The Hilton knows facing west is better so they charge more. 337& 338 look really close to land and I think there is boat traffic (based on other reviews) that goes right by it. Therefore we requested 314-311.

Edited: 8:02 am, August 05, 2013
6. Re: Hilton Nui OWB requests

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, August 07, 2014