We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shampoo...

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
shampoo...

Hi,

We leave in less than a week for a nine day stay at the Four Seasons. My question may be uber dumb, but I ask due to weight restrictions. Should we pack our own shampoo, conditioner and lotion? I know FS has L'Occitane products, which are great, but I read on TA that they refill the tiny bottles in order to be eco-friendly. Do you think they would leave extra each day so we have enough for a couple showers a day or are they stingy with the products? Any other helpful tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you :)

Dothan, Alabama
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: shampoo...

Hi-we check out if fs in a couple days. At dinner last night I noticed a "resort fee" charged on our bill. This was the first time I've looked at the dinner bills, since my husband has signed them all. Can you tell me what the "resort fee is"? I'm having a hard time with the thought of having to pay just to sit down at an on site restaurant then having to pay for a meal. Even worse, we had terrible service and the tip was automatically added. (Also had three dead roaches in our bungalow on two different days. Do you think the front desk would even care?)

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: shampoo...

Sorry to hear you're not having the best time ever. Has there been anything good? What that you have seen or done particularly stands out as positive?

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,455 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: shampoo...

Hi Scuba:

Since you are currently at the Four Seasons, you may wish to bring up any issues directly with the General Manager at the property while you are still there. In this way your concerns can be addressed directly and promptly. Just pop up to the front desk and ask to speak to the GM.

Personally I have never experienced poor service or any issues at the Four Seasons Bora Bora. I will be staying there quite soon and am looking forward to it :)

Travel safe...& I hope the rest of your trip is Fantastic!

sunny regards,

shully

14. Re: shampoo...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 02, 2013