We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pearl Water Taxi questions....

san diego
Level Contributor
207 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pearl Water Taxi questions....

Anyone know if the Pearl water taxi to the mainland and back is free?....if not, what's the charge.....Also, anyone have a schedule?

Petaluma, California
Level Contributor
217 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pearl Water Taxi questions....

Woody,

It's free.

If you haven't read this yet, all of the info you need, including taxi schedule, is included here:

spmhotels.com/uploads/resorts/4-brochure-Fac…

TC

san diego
Level Contributor
207 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pearl Water Taxi questions....

TC....Thanks so much for this info.....Glad to hear that the Pearl is not trying to hold you captive.....I heard some of the hotels now are charging for water taxi service to the mainland.....The bus schedule to and from Viatape is weak, so we'll just deal with that by using a taxi .....I like to hit the Roulottes at least one night while in Bora Bora.......The other nights we'll have dinner at the restaurants that will pick you up.....I hear the Yacht Club is very good for dinner, and it's real close to the Pearl water taxi base......You know anything about that?.......Did you happen to go there?.....Thanks again for the info.

3. Re: Pearl Water Taxi questions....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 29, 2013