We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bora Bora plans (January 2013)

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Bora Bora plans (January 2013)

Hi folks, travelling to Bora Bora for our honeymoon in January. Just wondering how long you would suggest staying there? Is 5 nights enough?

Also, are there other islands around there that are worth staying at? Sorry only just starting my research.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bora Bora plans (January 2013)

Hi there !

Are you planning 5 nights on Bora or 5 nights for your overall trip? I would say 5 nights is not enough if its your overall trip. I would really suggest trying to do two islands. Moorea is a beautiful island with gorgeous mountains and lots of activities. A Moorea - Bora Bora trip is a good combo :)

Feel free to ask more questions!

2. Re: Bora Bora plans (January 2013)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, August 20, 2013