We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew the approximate price for dinner for two at La Villa Mahana? Also, in your opinion, was the dinner wll worth the price?

I understand that the price of the dinner will vary based on what you order, but I'm interested in people's experiences.

Thanks so much.

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,501 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

Hi hi :)

Villa Mahana is a wonderful, romantic restaurant. Small portions of delicious food! Indeed your price will be dictated by what you order. You can certainly order ala carte to save $, or try the full five course meal with wine pairing (expensive). I've eaten here a number of times. Chef Damien is an incredible chef! Am looking forward to eating there again in just a couple weeks! Below is the link to the reviews here on Trip Advisor (lots of traveler input). Enjoy!

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g311415-d1…

sunny regards,

shully

Richmond, Virginia
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
4,808 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

I can assure you it is money well spent. After three weeks since our return my hubby is still raving about the dinner he had at Villa Mahana. If you decide to go make sure to get your reservation in before you leave.

Regards BO

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

Third destination expert for French Polynesia to give a 2 thumbs up for the experience.

As indicated above, should ytou be concerend with the budget, purchase A la Carte. I have visited the Villa on many occasions and have always left Carte Blanche to Chef Damien ( Best way to ask a chef to do as he pleases and feels like cooking ) the result was each time a cullinary tour de force with Tahitian hints that can not be found anywhere else in any top rated restaurant.

Book early and hope to get That table on the top of the stairs.

Bon appetit!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

Just made reservations. Really looking forward to it.

Thanks all for your valuable input!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

Bon appetit !

try to bring back a photo to complement your trip report.

6. Re: La Villa Mahana Price/Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 16, 2012